0
Are you one of those bloggers feeling troubled by the auto pagination happening on blogger? 
Are you also facing the same problem as many of people are facing with the problem 'Only 1 or 2 posts are visible on homepage or on any other page" So, I suggest you to try the below solution.
Well... i fixed it! after a long research I have not only found 1 way to fix I have found 2 ways to fix this problem. You have a very good luck that you found me. whatever, :p
Here is the solution:
Solution 1:
Just go to the blogger dashboard then > Settings > Posts and comments
> Show at most > and then set your desired number 
if it will not help...then, try

Solution 2:
Go to your every post and put a page break after photo. It must help.
if you don't understand what i am saying then look at the screenshot
I hope your problem is solved now, if you still have any problem then, do comment below!

Post a Comment

 
Top